LOCKER ROOM ATTENDANT (MEN)
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Southwest General Health Center
- Hours: PART TIME, 12:00PM-5:00PM with occasional 5:00PM-10:00PM and weekend shifts.
- This Environmental Associate is responsible for daily housekeeping, laundry services and general cleanliness of internal facilities (including MENS locker room) and outdoor grounds.
- The position requires the ability to follow verbal and written instructions, to be able to write legibly and to understand department and health center policies.
- Required length and type of experience:
- Previous experience in housekeeping or environmental services is preferred. Customer services skills are required. Phone, office equipment knowledge, and cleaning knowledge are recommended.
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
- CPR certification is preferred