Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Southwest General Health Center
Assist physicians and staff for general patient care and clerical duties in a physician office/OP setting.
Demonstrates initiative to take appropriate action in day-to-day activities without being prompted.
Able to problem solve and stay current with Healthcare and payor regulations.
- High school graduate, minimum; certification from approved school with certificate in Medical assisting preferred.
- Medical terminology required.
- Able to perform computer entry and basic office computer skills.
Required length and type of experience:
- Externship of at least 100 hours or 6 months previous office/OP setting experience preferred.
Required licensure, certification or registry:
- Medical Assisting certificate preferred.
Cypress Fairbanks Medical
Conroe Montgomery Physician Group
Southwest General Health Center
Primary Health Group
North Texas Heart Center
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Corpus Christi Primary Care