Bilingual Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Full Time Pe
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Bilingual Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant needed in Ventura. Located along the coast of California and minutes away from beautiful national forests. Competitive Pay & Excellent Benefits offered!
POSITION TYPE: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
LOCATION: Ventura, CA
SETTING: Home Health (HH), Pediatrics
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Must be Bilingual - English/Spanish required
- Minimum 1 year recent work experience as a COTA.
- Conduct treatments associated with functionality, activities of daily living/ADL's, and fine motor coordination based on the patient's physical, social, and cultural environment.
- Monitor patient's response to intervention and consult with the Occupational Therapist if modification is required.
- Train and educate patient, family, and caregivers in the use of adaptive equipment and environmental modifications.
- Assist the OT in the evaluation process and in identifying short-term and long-term goals and treatment plans.
- Current state COTA license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance.
- AS Degree in Occupational Therapy required
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call
Blue Royal Staffing
Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Jackson Therapy Partners