Physical Therapist (PT) - Full Time Permanent
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Full-time, permanent opening for a Physical Therapist needed in Templeton with competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Templeton prides itself in retaining its historic small-town character. Discover this pleasant rural community, known for joyful festivities, vibrant parades and a growing craft beer and wine industry.
NEW GRADUATES ACCEPTED!
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Templeton, CA
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Work closely with the referring physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of physical therapy.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of physical therapy equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- BLS certification from AHA required.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy with five (5) years of experience, Master's Degree with one (1) year of experience, or Doctorate Degree.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call