Clinical Transformation Specialist
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Clinical Transformation Specialist - St. Vincent Medical Group - Full Time Days - Evansville, IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As a Clinical Transformation Specialist with St.Vincent, you will have the opportunity to provide physician practice workflow transformation guidance, workflow change management direction, and identify information gaps in existing clinical processes as they relate to implementation and optimization of electronic medical record systems.
- Guides the adoption and evaluation activities for physician clinic practice sites to identify non-standard or non-compliant workflows and information gaps. Assesses current system issues and provides training to leverage electronic medical record functionality that supports practice standards and patient outcomes.
- Collaborates with the local leadership and physician clinic practice leadership to enhance the training experience and identify adoption and optimization strategies in order to achieve expected outcomes.
- Provides ongoing electronic medical record application upgrades or new feature training to the physician practices and new associate training.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with practice users to ensure optimal utilization of clinical applications.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Physician Office experience a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)