Asst. Dir of Nursing Services $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Sunrise Senior Living
- Sunrise Leader
- Supervising the team members in the skilled nursing center to include but not limited to training, development, scheduling, disciplinary leadership and evaluations
- Directing others and providing assistance in clinical care ensuring consistent delivery of quality resident services
- Assisting the Director of Nursing Services (DNS) in maintaining the skilled nursing budget to include but not limited to labor expense, medical supplies, census
- Understands and assists with the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process
- Reviews and assists in case management of both Medicare & non-Medicare residents
- Graduate of approved college/school of nursing
- Maintains a current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) per state regulations
- One (1) year supervisory and nurse management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling in a nursing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing
-Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and local long term care regulations
- Competent in the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI)
- To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.t.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.