Skilled Nursing Administrator (LNHA Required)
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Sunrise Senior Living
- Sunrise Leader
- Leading all day to day operations of the skilled nursing center in accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies
- Promoting the highest degree of quality care is provided to our guests/residents
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred
- Maintains applicable federal and state certification and licensure
- Experience in health care management and skilled nursing environment
- Proficiency in Medicare, Minimum Data Sheets (MDS) / Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), Care Plan process and other reimbursement regulations
- Proficiency in nursing practices, procedures and guidelines, regulations and laws pertaining to long term care administration
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.