Registered Nurse - RN - Operating Room $7500.00 Sign-On Bonus
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse - RN - Operating Room - Surgery 001 - FT,Day - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore,MD * $7500.00 Sign-On Bonus Available
Why Join Ascension?
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Registered Nurse - RN - Operating Room, delivers professional nursing care in the operative setting to patients undergoing surgical or other invasive procedures.
- Performs scrub functions including the selection and handling of instruments and supplies used during procedure.
- Performs circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Directly assists operating physician with surgical tasks including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as patient positioning.
- Prepares operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment for use.
- Maintains professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Education and Work Experience:
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing at date of hire
- Required: One (1) year of nursing experience at date of hire.
Equal Employment Opportunity