RN Registered Nurse Seton Long Term Acute Care Hospital
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
A Register Nurse at St. Vincent Seton will provide care for patients that need acute care for longer periods of time averaging at 25 days. Our staff is trained to provide care to trach and ventilator patients. An ideal candidate will have ICU or MedSurg experience. Potential Bonus Eligibility for Part-Time or Full Time Employees up to $5000. Submit your application to learn more about this opportunity.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
City, State: Indianapolis, IN
St. Vincent Seton Specialty Hospital
8050 Township Line
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Department: LTACH Nursing Unit 2S
Additional Job Details: FT Nights, 36 Hours Bi-Weekly
Shifts are 7p-7:30a
3 12xs per week
Third weekend rotation
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)