Registered Nurse (RN) - Peds Acute Care-FT ROT
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse RN - Peds Acute Care Unit 001 - Full-Time Rotating - Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St - Indianapolis, IN
Three shifts per week. Weekend and Holiday committment.
Why Join Ascension?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Nurses are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, St Vincent Health prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in Indiana. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join us!
St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities for more than 140 years, with over 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana. More than 16,000 associates and 3,000 physicians provide a broad range of medical expertise and services - offering compassionate and personalized care for those they serve. The Three Doves in the St. Vincent logo represent the care for mind, body and spirit, especially for those who feel they have few options. As a faith-based health organization, we respect and care for individuals from all walks of life and have shown many times that our holistic cancer care approach is working. We begin and end each day with the same focus - to deliver high-quality, patient-centered cancer care so that our patients and their loved ones have options and opportunities to thrive.
We believe that St. Vincent is a top workplace and here are a few reasons you should consider joining the Ascension family:
- We are LOCAL. Our people, our facilities, our patients are all right here in your very own city. We provide local partnerships with community schools and organizations. We serve over 2.2 million patients annually, right here in Indiana.
- We PROVIDE for your future, allowing many opportunities to advance and even tuition reimbursement.
- St. Vincent is the 8th largest employer in the STATE with over 20 hospitals and we were voted one of the 15 Best Health Systems in the Nation!
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Open to New Grads.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)