Radiology Technologist - Chesaning
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Radiology Technologist - Radiology Chesaning - PT Day 49.6 Hours Bi-Weekly - St Marys of Michigan-Chesaning - Chesaning,MI
Why Join Ascension?
Based in Saginaw, Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan, you will have the opportunity to take radiologic films providing quality images to physicians to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.
- Prepares and positions patients for x-rays and selects exposure factors accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines. Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Registered Technologist in good standing or registry eligible. Must obtain registry within 1 year of hire or transfer date.
- Associate Degree
- Associate's degree required Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology and None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity