Certified Medical Assistant Laredo, TX (14012)
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Loyal Source
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting patient medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
Associated topics: aide, cardiac, care, caregiver, certified medication aide, doula, nurse, patient care technician, rss, ward