Registered Nurse 1 (full time evenings)
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Saint Luke's Health Systems
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity where you can improve the lives of children?
Crittenton Children's Center is the Kansas City area's premier provider of psychiatric care for children, adolescents and their families. It is located on a picturesque, 96 acre campus in south Kansas City (near Longview Lake) providing serenity, beauty and privacy to assist with the healing process.
For more than 120 years we've cared for the emotional health of Kansas City's children and families. Today we offer one of the area's most comprehensive behavioral health care programs. And we are backed by the complete resources of Saint Luke's Health System.
We are currently seeking a full time evening RN.
- Accountable for utilizing the nursing process. Responsible for performing patient care delegating patient care tasks and for supervision of other patient care staff. Responsible for coordinating the plan of care for a group of assigned patients and consulting with other members of the health care team when indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- This clinical nurse demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules guidelines and procedures.
- In clinic setting, provides professional nursing care for clinic patients following established standards and practices.
- Responsible for telephone triage, patient flow, and coordination of patient care.
- Schedules emergent need patient appointments, identifies learning needs for patients and families, provide advice and recommendations, inserts intravenous access with medication administration and duties as assigned based on clinic need.
- Delegates tasks to clinical staff in accordance with demonstrated competencies and consideration to Scope of Practice. Subject matter expert for patient education, assessment, interpretation, and documentation of patient care and testing.
- Enters admission orders as directed by provider. Responsible for managing expired samples. Able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor at all times. May be responsible for covering Medical Assistant job duties, LPN job duties, or other office duties as needed.
Associate Degree (Required)
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Registered Nurse - Various
Evening (United States of America)
J oin the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Associated topics: ccu, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse, registered nurse, tcu