Travel Respiratory Therapist (Astoria,NY)
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by HealthCare Traveler Jobs
Need ASAP, Numerous Assignmnet options available
Of all the Healthcare Professional specialties we offer, Respiratory Therapist is one of the specialties that have the most difference between staffing agencies in job / travel assignment locations and pay rates
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesnt have
Your specific duties for this role will include:
Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of respiratory therapy, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
Follows plan of care; provides treatments; observe and report the patient's reaction to treatment and any changes in his/her condition to the physician and the supervising nurse; prepares, reports, and keeps appropriate records.
Is responsible for adhering to all practice standards as they apply to patient care.
- Respiratory Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.