Full-time Inbound Sales Representative
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by TTEC
In this position, you will be answering incoming calls from new and existing customers to provide assistance and resolution at first contact.
Our customer experience champions like you receive:
- Competitive pay
- Performancebased bonuses
- Sales incentives
- Medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- Tuition reimbursement and 401K
- Paid 4week training
- Paid Time Off for vacation and wellness
- Advancement and career opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
What you'll experience every day in your road to success:
Answer inbound sales call from consumers for a top security company to price and recommend a security system that best fits their need
Utilize all product knowledge and documentation to provide customers with product recommendations appropriate to solve their issue.
- Assist customers in setting up their accounts for install
- Collect key information from customers that call in. Data entry will also be necessary to compile quotes, orders, and related reporting tools.
- Generate incremental revenue for client partners.
- At least 3 months of sales experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer proficiency
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Call center experience
- Ability to field high volume calls while providing an exceptional customer service experience to new and existing customers
- Knowledge of CRM or Sales force tools preferred
TTEC , the global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO) with over 30year history of hiring great people like you, is here to offer a career in the customer service industry. We are currently hiring Inbound Sales Representatives for our Springfield, MO service delivery center.
Are you ready to accept the challenge? Because TTEC is ready for YOU!
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Even better, apply now and tell your friends to apply too it's always fun to work with friends!
For more information on the world of opportunities that awaits you, visit
What to expect once you apply : TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment.
Associated topics: agent, dealer, gerber, inbound, inside sales, life insurance, sales, sales representative, telephone, telesales
Auto Club of Missouri