Online Marketing Sales Executive
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by TTEC
A bout TTEC:
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker halfway around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a worklife full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading...
As a TTEC Sales Professional, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- The unique work environment with a 360degree view of the Valley, including Tempe Town Lake and \"A\" mountain. This lightfilled location offers you a professional experience unlike others in the Valley
- Free snacks, pingpong and other games (don't forget to check out the view on your break)
- Mobility in your day sit/stand desks, ability to move around while on calls
- B2B hours with a Monday Friday schedule so you can take your weekends back
- Expedited opportunities for career progression as a sales professional or movement into leadership roles at this location or TTEC's other Valley locations. Think beyond Arizona too our global brand can take you across the world if that's the path you choose.
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every day
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and effective leadership
- Freespirited, themebased employee events
- Diverse and communityminded organization
- Awardwinning recognition and incentive program
- And yes...all the competitive base pay, commission/bonus structure, and benefits that you'd expect
Your knowledge of online media, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities, gives you an edge when you help agencies create value for their new and existing clients. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate, and persuade small to midsize agencies to embrace the latest advertising products and technologies to meet their clients' goals.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Utilize your knowledge and expertise in digital advertising and marketing to work with advertising agencies to help them plan, create, and evaluate multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Monitor KPIs against campaign goals and optimize accounts toward achieving those goals.
- Manage a book of business, based on the individual needs of each agency assigned.
- Be responsible for portfolio growth through expanding advertising products and up selling existing business.
- Conduct recurring phone or video conference meetings and ongoing email updates with agencies to ensure you understand their goals and to present account performance.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience in sales or marketing with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- Technically advanced with experience in using data analysis to make recommendations to improve performance.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written. Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
- Positive clientfacing attitude for troubleshooting and timely resolution.
- BA / BS in Marketing, Business, Communications, Mathematics or Statistics or 4 years in sales or marketing with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- Experience with SEM, SEO, or Analytics.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape
- Team player we encourage and celebrate each other's wins every day
- Enjoys delivering amazing customer service
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
sales, sales rep, sales representative, call center, contact center, call support, associate, outbound, claims, clerk, insurance, collector, receptionist, great companies to work for, retail, hospitality, restaurant, list of jobs, find job, classified jobs, job career, careers, hourly, job openings, hot jobs, new job, job employment, job fair, career opportunities, best jobs, field, jobs, job, veteran jobs, veteran job, military spouses, active, reserve, national guard, civilian, civilian job, vet, vet jobs, jobs for veterans, Tempe, Tempe jobs, Tempe job, Jobs in Tempe, jobs in Arizona, jobs in US, jobs in Valley, jobs in Phoenix, Phoenix, Phoenix jobs, marketing, digital account, agency, advertising, B2B, business to business, small business, career change, career, professional
#advertising #sales #B2B #marketing #Tempe #Scottsdale #Chandler #Gilbert #Salesrep #Tempejobs #ZR #field #job #veteranjobs #veteranjob #outbound #callcenter #salesrep #salesrepresentative #LearnUpAE #Nexxt #TUSAJ