Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Mohawk Industries
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting leadership opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world's largest flooring company - and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
- Responsible for operating the serger/binding machine to secure all sides and corners of rugs.
- Responsible for performing this job in a quality and productive manner.
- Expected to maintain all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position.
- Responsible for removing product off stacks and pulling product to the serger machine.
- Responsible for removing improper serging/binding and repairing thread breaks.
- Responsible for changing thread, binding, and/or needles.
- Responsible for pushing product to the tailburner.
- Prior sewing experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to operate a sewing/serger machine
- Must be able to follow all safety rules
- Must be able to stand for a duration of 10 hours
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.