Mercy College- Adjunct Faculty, Mathematics
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Mercy Health
Mercy College of Health Sciences has an opening for an adjunct position that will teach and oversee mathematics courses including Math for General Studies, College Algebra, Fundamentals of Statistics, and Biostatistics.
- Ensuring students receive the appropriate education by teaching, guiding and advising students.
- Providing constructive feedback to students enabling them to improve their skills.
- Reviewing and grading assignments as needed.
- Master s degree in mathematics or related field, or a Master's degree with 18 graduate hours in mathematics or statistics.
- Demonstrated ability in managing, leading or training others preferred.
- Teaching experience in higher education preferred.
It is Mercy College of Health Sciences policy to conduct all academic programs and business activities in a manner that is free from unlawful discrimination and to provide equal opportunity for and equal treatment of students and employees regardless of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion/creed, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability or status as a U. S. veteran or any other factor protected by law. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies may be directed to the Vice President, Enrollment Management and Student Affairs or the Human Resources Business Partner at 515.###.####, 928 6 th Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50309, .
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Part-time
- Market: Mercy Medical Center