Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Milestone
Do you want to make 60K-120K+ a year, receive excellent benefits, and work for a company that values your work-life balance?
Milestone is a family-owned business that is built on the core values of'Faith, Family, and Excellence! We are growing and in need of friendly, hard-working, and passionate Licensed Electricians to add to our team. Here at Milestone we are all about our team members and their success both professionally and personally. Come join the award-winning team today!
- You are excited about making a difference in people's lives every day
- You have strong customer service and communication skills
- You have excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- You work well with a team
- You are well groomed and maintain a neat appearance
What'You'll'be responsible for:
- Providing a memorable experience for each customer
- Diagnosing and repairing residential and light commercial electrical applications in accordance to the State of Texas Building Codes.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with all electrical codes.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Performing physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit, moving and lifting heavy objects, and crawling through small spaces such as attics.
- Willing to learn our system
- A company built on the core values of Faith, Family and Excellence
- A fun working environment with room for growth and development (We want to see you succeed!)
- An uplifting environment where you are surrounded by leadership and team members that are truly invested in and care about your life
- Consistently voted one of the 'Top Places to Work' by Dallas Morning News as well as one of the 'Best Companies to Work for in Texas'
- Health insurance for team members and their families
- 401(k) match program
- Dependent Flex Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle (gas paid)
- Company smart phone
- $25 CrossFit membership and Peloton bikes
- Quarterly company family meetings & many other fun activities
- Current TDLR Master / Journeyman / Wireman license required
- 1 year minimum of residential service work experience required
- Good driving record and current valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Exceptional Electrician'will be wearing a uniform, clean cut
- You must able to lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces