Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Keys Auto Center
Job ID 2
Dealership Keys Auto Center
Salary Training Salary + Commission/Bonus
In this position incumbent will be highly motivated to reach sales goals. Sales Consultants build rapport with customers quickly by using their interpersonal and oral communication skills to ascertain the customers' needs and desires and demonstrates characteristics, capabilities, and features of vehicles; and converts walk-in inquiries to buyers by closing sales.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe vehicle features and explain use, operation, and care to customers.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Compute sales prices and total purchases.
- Maintain updated on product knowledge to be able to answer customer inquiries.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; by greeting walk-in customers; meeting prospects at community activities; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Demonstrate use, operation and features through test drives.
- Place special orders.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Updates and maintains product knowledge by taking advantage of training whether voluntary or mandatory.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Tenacious - Ability to hold steadfast and complete a goal.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Clean and valid driver's license