Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Warren Henry Automotive Group
Job ID 2
Dealership Business Development
Category Business Development
Salary $14.00 Hourly + Bonuses
The Business Development Center Sales Coordinator is responsible for proactively cultivating relationships with potential and existing client base by making contact and explaining products and services. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status to the sales pipeline.
- Managing incoming requests from potential customers, handling their concerns and questions as well as present them with the best solution to their needs.
- Generate new business and convert them into regular accounts.
- Educate customer on terminology, policies and procedures, anticipated delays and any additional information needed to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability.
- Contact new and existing customer to discuss current sales promotions.
- Respond to inbound phone calls, text messages, webchat and internet inquiries to develop customer trust and generate customer visits.
- Follow up with customer to ensure satisfaction and procedure referrals.
- Perform all other Customer Care duties as assigned.
- Log, track and maintain customer contact records.
- Responsible for communicating messages with consistency following company scripts as designated per brand.
Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Must have experience in customer service or sales.
Must possess fluent English and Spanish speaking ability.
Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Proper email and telephone etiquette.
Must be comfortable with public communication.
Must be able to work flexible hours and on weekends.
Detail oriented with great follow-up skills.
Basic computer skills required.