Accounts Payable Coordinator
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Warren Henry Automotive Group
Job ID 2
Salary $35,000 - $40,000
The Accounts Payable Coordinator's key role is in support to the Accounts Payable Manager. Incumbent is responsible for processing purchase invoices and recognition of customer accounts. This position is responsible for ensuring all vendor invoices are paid accurately and in a timely manner and accounts payable records are kept organized and up to date.
- Assist with the Accounts Payable function including maintenance of the liability accounts within the general ledger, accounts payable.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Ensures processing of invoices for payment is completed timely and accurately.
- Prepares forms and manuals for accounts payable personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounts payable needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Assist with the check disbursement process.
- Assist with the monthly closing of finance records and posting of month end.
- Ensures supporting documents are submitted with invoices and ensures proper coding of invoices.
- Maintains the Purchase Order process.
- Perform monthly review of open purchase orders to ensure timely closure and processing of purchase order work flow.
- Work Accounts Payable Manager to resolve any payment discrepancies.
- Research invoices both paid and unpaid as needed.
- Assist with WHA affiliates to ensure that support for intercompany charges are provided on a timely basis.
- Ensures that intercompany charges between Warren Henry Auto Group, Lamborghini Broward, Audi Gainesville and Keys Motors are posted respectively on a timely manner.
- Assist Accounts Payable Manager with review of month end expenses to ensure proper accrual for vendor invoices not received.
- Support Accounts payable manager with special projects and/or other job related functions as they may arise.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.