Outside Sales Representative - Mighty Auto Parts
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Warren Henry Automotive Group
Job ID 2
The Outside Sales Representative for Mighty Auto Parts is responsible for proactively cultivating relationships with potential client base by making contact and explaining products and services. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status to the sales pipeline.
- Visits assigned customers.
- Prospects for new customers.
- Communicates parts orders to counter people. Advises whether status is stock or rush order.
- Checks with customers to ensure that delivery date of non-stock items is acceptable before ordering.
- Reviews any special orders with the parts manager and obtains his/her approval.
- Obtains parts manager's approval for any special pricing.
- Advises counterperson on delivery instructions.
- Follows up on parts orders to ensure that customers have been served properly.
- Coordinates service sales with service department.
- Updates customer records to reflect changes to customers' names, addresses, etc.
- Adds new customers to appropriate mailing lists.
- Attends training seminars when possible.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Core Value: Family - Employee is a team-player, and promoted cooperation, professionalism and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Core Value: Openness - Employee builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Core Value: Commitment - Employee shows hard work, commitment and dedication on the job and committed to influencing others to act in support of the company. Employee is committed to optimal performance. Employee adheres to being committed to following all company policies and adhered to all workplace safety and exercises care while on the job.
- Core Value: Integrity - Earns others trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions such as fellow co-workers and with customers.
- Core Value: Stability - Employee demonstrates steadfast loyalty and commitment to working consistently toward the common goals of the organization.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must have experience in customer service or sales.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with public communication.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and on weekends.
Summary of Benefits:
In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer awesome benefits like these:
- Health Insurance
- Long-term disability income protection (100% employer paid premium)
- Optional Short-term disability
- Life and Accident insurance (100% employer paid premium)
- Optional life buy-up, spousal and child coverages
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Legal service
- Lending service
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Partial Gym Membership Paid