Bilingual Business Process Coordinator (French)
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Savage Services
Job ID 2
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Category Administrative - Finance
Savage Services is currently hiring for a Bilingual Business Process Coordinator who is fluent in French. In this position, you will be responsible to capture, process, and validate Savage's financial and operational information. We are the first step, and thus critical, to ongoing business processes related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Human Resource Management, and KPI production.
The information we receive and actively collect drives our day, often resulting in waves of activity. We must prioritize in order to effectively deal with the amount and variety of information coming our way. Successful team members are self-driven and use lulls to prepare for the next wave. Some days will be a challenge, requiring you to lean on team members in order to succeed. Other days, you will be the team member helping someone get through a challenging day.
This position is an incubator for talent within our department and the entire organization. We continuously cross-train, teaching team members new skills. We are creating leaders.
- Input and validate daily financial information
- Input and validate daily operational information
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Initiate payments, execute purchases, code expense, manage vendors
- Accounts Receivable Processing
- Invoicing, aging management, code revenue, manage customers
- Payroll Processing
- Pay rate management; earnings input, calculation, and validation
- Human Resource Processing
- New hires, employee file management, terminations
- Adhere to all Business Process Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist in the development of efficient business processes
- Monitor and reinforce accounting processes and internal controls
- Interface with teams that are functionally and geographically diverse
- Responsibilities are not all inclusive and may change based on the need of the company
- Ability speak, read and write in French and English required
- Computer Proficiency (Required)
- Windows File Explorer (Files) - download, manipulate, organize, store, managing, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Web browsers
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Ability to work within a team
- Must be able to ask productive questions and work with people to solve problems
- Time management skills (Ability to prioritize, be proactive, etc.)
- Professional in appearance and demeanor at all times
- Undergraduate degree (Preferred)
- 1 year professional work experience
- This role is located in an office-setting where sitting and/or standing for long periods of time are required
With more than 70 years' experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right , Train Right and Treat Right , and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
Savage offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, a retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.