Regional Network Manager
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Beacon Health Options
CT: Rocky Hill (500 Enterprise Drive, Suite 4D)
Network Contracting/Provider Relations
We are currently seeking a dynamic Regional Manager, Network Improvement Initiatives to join our team at our office in Rocky Hill, CT.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Regional Manager, Network Improvement Initiatives to join our team at our office in Rocky Hill, CT. The Regional Manager, Network Improvement Initiatives will be responsible promoting systems of care philosophy and ensures community based service system development and improvement, including helping to eliminate the major gaps and barriers that exist in the child and family service system. Provides local leadership and direction in his/her assigned area and within a geographic team to promote continuous development of local systems of care. Implements regionally based strategies to meet local and statewide clinical, quality and network improvement goals through established, positive working relationships with providers, state agency stakeholders and parents and consumers.
- Builds, develops and maintains a positive working relationship with parent organizations and their leadership; local community providers, hospital administrators, residential providers, DCF Area Office staff, schools, and other key local service providers and leaders to identify system of care issues, plan and implement solutions, and work towards established goals of the Partnership.
- Oversees regional network performance improvement and implements with providers statewide and individual Quality Improvement Plans and Goals.
- Serves as the Team Lead of the local Geo-Teams within CT BHP, assuring all internal departments, and local DCF area offices as appropriate, meet to strategize around provider/systems issues (i.e., cases in discharge delay, discharge planning, etc.), and meet to inform and review network performance strategies (i.e., provider profiles, quality improvement plans, etc.).
- Works closely with the Quality of Care committee regarding quality of care concerns within the network and their remediation.
- Works closely with the Quality Department and their assigned Geo-Team regarding the development and implementation of provider analysis and reporting tools.
- Reviews and summarizes all profiling data including demographic, utilization and quality data by provider, understands how the provider's data compares to other similar programs and identifies provider strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Shares best practice information with assigned providers/systems of care to strengthen quality of the network. At the same time, works with the providers to develop innovative programming and quality enhancement strategies to meet the needs of the CT BHP members.
- Participates as a member in the Community Collaborative and reports out on a quarterly basis to the collaborative and other stakeholders summaries of provider analysis and reporting activities, movement within established quality improvement plans, etc.
- Convenes and/or attends community forums comprised of providers, members, advocates, state agency personnel, intensive care managers and other Beacon staff who serve Partnership members in the assigned local area to ensure that the PARS and other network performance improvement initiatives are communicated and interested individuals are engaged in problem solving and future planning to address the concerns of all stakeholders.
- Participates as a member of a performance improvement team and/or task force as needed.
Education: Master's Degree preferred
Relevant Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years' experience in mental health/substance abuse field with demonstrated leadership and accomplishments in the management of behavioral health services and networks; experience with managed care preferred; experience in developing continua of health or behavioral health care; a background in health services delivery systems; experience in developing and implementing action plans; ability to organize and coordinate meetings and to promote communication and collaboration among stakeholders and ability to work independently requiring minimal direct supervision.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, Business Objects, and ServiceConnect.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Public Speaking skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Entry level data analysis skills.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
CT - Rocky Hill
ID (Req #):
Mon - Fri 83-5pm