Surgical Physician Assistant
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Raleigh Neurosurgical Clinic Inc
Position Title: Surgical Physician Assistant
Company Name: Raleigh Neurosurgical Clinic Inc
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
The mid-level provider will provide health services to clients of Raleigh Neurosurgical Clinic, Inc. which include first assisting in the operative suite, physical exams in the clinic setting, emergency department and trauma center.
- Perform complete, detailed, and accurate health histories, review patient records, develop comprehensive medical records, and order laboratory, radiological, and diagnostic studies appropriate for complaint, age, race, sex, and physical condition of the patient.
- Perform comprehensive neurosurgical examinations and assessments and record pertinent data in appropriate medical records.
- Formulate diagnoses for common neurosurgical problems and institute therapy. Refer patients to the appropriate health care facilities, agencies, community resources and physicians for identified problems outside of the scope of common neurosurgical practice.
- Plan and initiate a therapeutic regimen, which includes ordering drugs, medical devices, nutrition, and supportive services.
- Institute emergency measures and emergency treatment or appropriate stabilization measures in situations such as cardiac arrest, shock, hemorrhage, convulsions, poisoning, and allergic reactions.
- Arrange inpatient admissions and discharges at the direction of the collaborating physician. Compile detailed narrative and case summaries, complete forms pertinent to patients' medical records, issue diagnostic and therapeutic orders including orders for legend drugs; which must be signed within specified time period as defined by agency policy and/or applicable legal regulations and accreditation standards.
- Interpret and analyze patient data to determine patient status, patient management and treatment.
- Provide instruction and guidance regarding health care to patients/family/significant others.
-Unrestricted NC Medical License
-Clean Malpractice history
-Ability to work long hours with night and weekend requirements
All My Sons Moving & Storage