Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Body in Balance Physical Therapy
Position Title: Physical Therapist
Company Name: Body in Balance Physical Therapy
Are you compassionate about physical therapy and looking for a special job where you can grow and call home? Look no further! Body in Balance Physical Therapy is that exceptional place.
Our two sister clinics are comfortable, clean, well maintained, and expertly run with well-trained, helpful and energetic aides and a friendly and efficient front office and billing staff. Our calm and pleasant environment promotes patient healing as well as allowing our compassionate therapists and their support team to give consistent, high-quality care.
If you are a mindful PT looking for a great place to work, we may be the right fit for you. We are looking for enthusiastic, caring therapists who have great communication skills, utilize manual techniques and functional progressions, and who are motivated to efficiently teach patients how to better understand their recovery needs and get their lives back.
You'll have 1 hour evaluations and 30 minute treatment times with your own aide to help your day run smoothly and support comprehensive and complete treatments.
New grads and experienced PTs welcome. You will initially have 20 hours of training so that you are ready to give the best care, when we fill your schedule. With several experienced therapists on our team, we are happy to mentor you and share our holistic approach. Always Medicare compliant, with simple EMR you will easily keep up with our documentation and billing standards. Your schedule will also include 1hr of documentation for your 8 hr day.
We need PT's for our growing Fairfield and Vacaville Clinics.
If you want to get the most out of living in CA:
- 40 min to Sacramento
- 30 min to beautiful Napa Wine Country
- 60 min to San Francisco
- 90 min to beautiful northern CA beach and coastline
- 120 min to great Skiing and Tahoe/Sierra outdoor activities
** Vacaville is an affordable small suburban town with a great central location to raise a family and experience California activities and sites.
What we offer:
- We include continuing education, benefits for full time employees, bonuses, fun staff events.
- Part Time or Full Time: we have all hours available in both our Fairfield and Vacaville clinics and need immediate help at our Fairfield Clinic.
- Bi-annual Bonuses for taking great care of our patients, productivity, teamwork and making Body in Balance a wonderful place to work.
- Annual loyalty bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Professional license renewal
- Salary initially based on experience
- Mentoring for new graduates
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Great staff events
- Do the best you can with every patient you treat with comprehensive manual and neuromuscular therapy, education, functional progressions, and modalities as needed.
- Complete electronic documentation and billing according to Medicare standards efficiently
- Communicate with physicians and staff clearly
- Continue to help keep Body in Balance PT standards high
- CA PT licensure
- New graduates or experienced PT's
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities and caring personality