Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by USPack Services LLC
Welcome to USPack! Since 1986, USPack has been redefining the way deliveries are handled, shipped and tracked. We're listeners, creative problem solvers, and partners on every delivery. It's in our attention to the details of logistics management. It's in the way we create delivery service solutions. And it's in our value of keeping it personal.
We are seeking a dependable team member, with a strong work ethic who is interested in growing with our company. This person plays a key role in ensuring we provide our customers with the best service possible. As a Warehouse Associate your attention to detail and accuracy ensures that our customers receive the correct product in a timely manner.
The Warehouse Associates provides support to the operations division including sorting the lottery envelopes into the proper routes, line haul and some dispatching responsibilities.
• Receive, sort, repackage, send out and create reports for packages in the warehouse, provide report information to Onsite Supervisor or Operations Manager.
• Reconcile route sheets to ensure they match paperwork, investigate problems that may arise and address and correct any client service concerns.
• Ensure contractors understand and comply with all customer requirements including proper attire, ID badge and functioning scanner/phone. Ensure correct bar codes are scanned to maintain acceptable levels of client scanning requirements.
• Notify the Operations Manager immediately of all verbal or written inquiries concerning any in house issues, missing specimens, etc. to ensure that contractors are following proper customer procedures to avoid service issues.
• Keep the Warehouse clean and organized..Requirements:
• Area knowledge for routing and planning - Geographic.
• Ability to lift and move up to pounds on occasion.
• Must have flexibility in schedule. Ability to work overtime if needed.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must posses strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
• Thrives in a fast paced environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year of Warehouse experience preferred
• Fork Lift experience preferred
• Part - Time; Must be available between Monday - Friday 1pm -6pm
• Ability to work overtime if needed.
USPack Services LLC
KSARIA Service Corporation
USPack Logistics LLC
USPack Services LLC