Driver - Portland
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by RevTech Consulting
Are you passionate about warehousing and distribution? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are an integral part of the day-to-day operations? Then you may be the right fit for our team!
TDX is a national wholesaler of private brand tires and tire related products.
We are currently seeking an Driver / Warehouse Associate.
This position starts at $16.00/hr with full and immediate benefits 401(k) , paid vacation and sick time and opportunity for advancementfor Team Members.
The primary job functions while acting as Driver include:
- Delivers product to customer, occasionally drives to other locations / customer sites
- Operates & maintains company truck in a safe manner
- Ensures proper delivery of product matches product to invoice
- Delivers products following company procedures including: collecting payments (cash, check and credit)
- Manages all product returns
Thesecondary job functions while working in the warehouse include:
- Receives, counts, and verifies incoming shipments
- Stocks the warehouse and maintains cleanliness, order and safety
- Operates forklift
- Accurately and efficiently assembles and stocks the product in the facility
- Picks materials for orders, assembles and packages the materials for shipment/pick up
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks
- Monitors inventory levels and stock depletions
- Safely operates all necessary equipment in work areas
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Warehouse distribution
- 2or more years experience safely operating a commercial vehicle
- Possess a valid Class C drivers license / Clean driving record
- Customer service
- Forklift experience is a plus!
- Customer focus
- Teamwork orientation
- Strong work ethic
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Vision sufficient to read standard text, a computer monitor, and other operating systems
- Independent mobility;agility and stamina to stand, walk, pull, and push
- Occasional stooping, bending, and lifting (up to 70 pounds
- Withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment
- Must be available for occasional overnight routes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each Team Member as an individual and important member of our culturally diverse organization. In keeping with this commitment, the Company is dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth and medical conditions related to childbirth and breastfeeding and medical conditions relating to breastfeeding), age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, covered veteran and military status, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by law. This commitment and policy applies to all areas of employment including talent acquisition (recruitment, selection, hiring), transfers, promotions, discipline, training/development, compensation, and benefits.