Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Aim Hire Jobs
Job Title: Export Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable Salary plus excellent benefits
Our Client, a global market leading Importer and Exporter, is looking to recruit an Export Administrator to join their Administration team in Newbury, Berkshire.
Our Client trades a diverse range of soft commodities across Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Asia. We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial company. Every employee plays a pivotal role in supporting our business.
- Administration Review of current processes to determine best practice in line with parent company procedures.
- Responsibility for training best practice administration using proprietary order management system.
- Active role in Recyclate Export administration
- Distributing documentation electronically to customers, suppliers and third party contractors in the form of;
- Purchase Orders
- Annex VII's
- Creating, updating and filing electronic documentation
- Data entry and processing on in-house order management systems
- Assisting freight and logistic operations,
- Working closely with the Bookings team by ensuring container details/photos are received promptly after container has loaded and helping to chase for missing details/photos from
- Submitting VGM details for export containers
- Checking photographs against documentation and also for the purpose of checking material quality
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!
Aim Hire Jobs
CACI - ASG
CACI - ASG