Information Security Consultant
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Aim Hire Jobs
Job Title: Information Security Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable Salary plus excellent benefits
We are the AA. And we keep everyone's show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we're always ready for anything. That's why, for over 100 years, we've continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation's number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
The main responsibility for this role is to be the primary security interface to all change and IT projects and act as the security subject matter expert ensuring robust security controls are implemented to manage risks and comply to regulatory and internal policy and standards. By utilising your business consulting acumen, you will work collaboratively within the AA to advise on security aspects of change to design build and implement pragmatic security solutions to mitigate risks to the organisation.
- Previous technology security consultancy experience
- A good understanding of information security requirements and knowledge of applicable regulations and standards, e.g. ISO 27002, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 13335, ISO 13569, Data Protection Act (1998), RMADS, EU Data Protection Directive and PCI DSS
- Be able to demonstrate a pragmatic understanding and experience in deploying infrastructure and software solutions.
- Knowledge of IT security solutions and their integration and operation into business systems and processes
- Experience in using a formalised security risk management methodology
- A proven track record in Information Security
- A technical degree or professional qualification (e.g. CISSP, CISM or CISA)
- Experience in ITIL and/or Prince2
- Experience in ISO 27001/2 and/or ISF
- Experience of operating in a Professional Services or Financial Services environment
- Experience of cloud and SaaS security
Knowledge of the above needs to be in a busy professional quality driven environment.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Capita Resourcing IT