Full-Time Dental Hygienist
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by 1st Advantage Dental Group
1st Advantage Dental, a trusted community dental group is growing and seeks a Full-Time Dental Hygienist for our Queensbury practice.
At 1 st Advantage, we are firm believers that the practice of dentistry must always be based on the doctor-patient partnership. That means working together to help deliver a patient experience that is personal, compassionate, and of the highest quality. Each of our team members share a common goal of delivering positive patient outcomes and improving the well-being of our local community.
We are seeking a talented Dental Hygienist who will join our team in taking preventative care to the next level. Our Hygiene team members play a critical role in developing lasting patient relationships while delivering the highest level of care and service. Our mission is Clinical Excellence, in all that we do.
If you re someone who is passionate about helping others, and driven by opportunities for leadership and continued learning 1 st Advantage may be the perfect fit for you to grow your career.
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, you'll enjoy:
- A Competitive Salary
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship building. Hygiene schedules their own patients and can tailor their own times.
- Benefits package includes medical, 401K with matching, bereavement and jury duty pay, life and disability insurance, dental, and more.
- Mentoring and coaching - paid training
- Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.
- Opportunity for philanthropy and community involvement
- An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives!
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player
1st Advantage Dental Group
1st Advantage Dental Group
Jackson Therapy Partners