Govt Accounts Manager
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Government Accounts Manager!
Essential Job Functions
- Secure new business and growing existing contracts within the state markets
- Effective management of state contracts through all phases including bid analysis, price exceptions, proposals support, contract launch and on-going marketing insuring compliance fulfillment of individual contract requirements
- Develop and maintain, professional relationships with top prospective and existing customers, both internally and externally, to drive government sales
- Ensure government sales strategies are well developed and effectively implemented using the full resources of the company, including presentations, webinars and target account packages
- Coordinate with appropriate staff and departments to ensure all contractual, technical and logistical terms and conditions can be met
- Manage corporate resources effectively to maintain required timeliness so that contract award requirements are met
- Supports all distribution channels; Direct and Dealer
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Knowledgeable of MFP Solution, IT Services Industry - sales techniques, products, trends
- Knowledgeable of Multi Channel Sales and Support
- Knowledgeable of government business processes - State, Local, National Cooperative
- Knowledgeable of government security guidelines (NIAP, ISO 15408, Common Access Card); government environmental guidelines (Energy Star); and government accessibility guidelines (Section 508)
- Competent presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and Seibel CRM
- Willing to Travel 60% of time covering multi state area in the West Region
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Minimum 5 years minimum of industry experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.