Registered Nurse (RN) - Coordinator - Cardiac Transplant
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse RN Coord-Clinical Programs - Cardiac Transplant 001 - Full-Time Days - Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St - Indianapolis, IN
Monday - Friday typical office hours 8AM - 4:30PM; Call Requirements.
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to coordinates nursing program activities and resources within clinical specialty or department.
- Develops and oversees program, making recommendations and acting as a resource for all nursing staff related to patient care and clinical standards, policies and procedures. Develops and documents care plans and therapy programs.
- Oversees and ensures plan of care therapy program is implemented as indicated. Ensures necessary resources and/or equipment is obtained as ordered.
- May supervise and direct nursing staff.
- Coordinates, assembles, and maintains documentation as required.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Associate Degree in Nursing is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- 2 years Acute Care Experience; Transplant Experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)