Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Rehabilitation
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Ascension
RN-Cardiac Rehabilitation - St. Vincent's One-Nineteen
- PRN Days 10 - 15 hours per week
St. Vincent's Health System, part of Ascension, is made up of St. Vincent's Birmingham, St. Vincent's Blount, St. Vincent's East, St. Vincent's St. Clair, St. Vincent's One Nineteen Health and Wellness, and the St. Vincent's Ambulatory Healthcare Network, which includes a wide range of services, from family care to home health. Together, we provide a special brand of personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech, meeting the needs of people in more than 40 communities.
St. Vincent's 119 Facility
St. Vincent's One Nineteen Health and Wellness located in Hoover, AL is an integrated approach to wellness offering a unique blend of medical, fitness, day spa, and diagnostic services for healthy living. At St. Vincent's One Nineteen, we have been caring for the medical needs of our patients for more than 10 years on our campus. As a part of St. Vincent's Health System, we have a longstanding reputation for providing high quality, high touch medical care in the convenience of your own community. We offer a wide range of medical services on our campus, including: outpatient surgery, diagnostic imaging, physical therapy and executive health. Our executive physicals feature some of the most comprehensive diagnostic testing available anywhere.
- Part of the largest Faith based, not for profit hospital in Alabama.
- Beautiful facility in Hoover, AL
- Personal Health and Wellness services.
- Unique blend of medical, fitness, day spa, and diagnostic treatment.
- Executive health that is state of the art with personal corsage service.
- Spa equipped with trained massage therapist, estheticians, cosmetic consults and nail treatments.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) with St. Vincent's Health System-AL, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Associate Professional Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 2 years of Cardiac Experience preferred
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)