Surgical Support Associate - MOSH
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Surgical Support Associate - Unconsol JV For Profit 003 - Part-Time Days - MOSH - Franklin, WI
Why Join Ascension?
In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension-WI, you will have the opportunity to assist with the cleaning and stocking of Surgical Services areas.
- Facilitates and assists with the admission and discharge process of patients, including transporting patient belongings, arranging patient transportation, and completing all necessary documentation.
- Cleans patient rooms and other assigned areas daily, which may include, but is not limited to, collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens, stocking needed supplies and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Performs daily inventory to ensure clean linen and supplies are accurately stocked for distribution.
- Maintains carts and equipment in clean, working condition and stores in appropriate area when finished.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- HS or Equivalent
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Completion of a Nursing Assistant program or similar program preferred
- No experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement