School Psychologist for ASAP start!
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Healthpro Heritage, LLC
School Psychologist - ASAP start date!
Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion to help make a difference in a child's life!
- Bel Air, Maryland
- ASAP start date through the end of this current school year and for 2019-20 school year!
- 2 schools
- Full Time / 7.5 Hours daily / 37.5 hours weekly
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled School Psychologists and educators. We hire professionals who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented individual that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
- Must hold MD license
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Meet all MD testing requirments; and
- Meet all health and Good Moral Character requirements
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment - Pediatric/School Division
| Direct LineResponsibilities
• Serve as a member of interdisciplinary teams to address needs of at-risk students and to serve the needs of students with disabilities through the special education assessment, eligibility, and placement process;
• Communicate results of psychological evaluations to parents, teachers, and others so that they can understand the nature of the students difficulties and how to better serve the students needs;
• Intervene directly with students and families through individual counseling, support groups, and skills training;
• Engage in crisis prevention and intervention services;
• Work with a wide range of student emotional and academic issues;
• May serve one or multiple schools in a school district or work for a community mental health center and/or in a university settingQualifications
• School Psychologist certification from an accredited program.
• Expected to have a thorough knowledge of Federal and State School Psychologist regulations.
• 1 year of supervised experience in the past 3 years
• Eligible for valid certification from the State Education Professional Standards Board as a School Psychologist.
• School district experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to provide psychological counseling for children and familiesRecruiter : Email Address
Healthpro Heritage, LLC
Healthpro Heritage, LLC
HealthCare Traveler Jobs