Supervisor Physician Practices - Urgent Care Livingston
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Supv-Physician Practices - Urgent Care Livingston County - Full-Time,Day - Ascension Medical Group, Livingston Ambulatory - 34050 - Howell,MI
Why Join Ascension?
Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Medical Group, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Medical Resources, you will have the opportunity to supervise day-to-day clinic operations.
- Assists in meeting financial targets to increase productivity/revenue and reduce overall costs. Assists in monitoring and preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff. Applies progressive discipline when appropriate. Participates in hiring and termination procedures. Establishes staffing patterns with physician schedules.
- Develops and implements performance improvement projects that improve quality, efficiency of care, patient satisfaction and positive outcomes.
- Assists with the development of a marketing plan.
- Organizes and assigns duties to associates relating to all office clinical, clerical and business functions.
- Schedules meetings for staff and physicians. Attends supervisors' meeting. Informs staff and physicians of changes in policies.
- Maintains efficient flow of work throughout the practice by enforcing procedures, scheduling and patient flow. Initiates changes when necessary.
- Performs managerial tasks to maintain efficient operations including but not limited to: (a) Interviews, hires, terminates and makes authoritative recommendations with regard to employment decisions (b) Evaluates employee performance and takes disciplinary actions (c) Maintains records and prepares reports for management use (d) Responsible for practice billings, accounting, accounts receivable, collections and accounts payable (e) Assures compliance with Pay for Performance initiatives.
What You Will NeedEducation:
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required Associate's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Three years of medical office experience with progressive responsibilities required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)