Cook at KeyBank Center
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Delaware North
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. KeyBank Center is Western New York's premier sports and entertainment facility. Primarily known as the home of the National Hockey League's Buffalo Sabres, KeyBank Center also host the National Lacrosse League's Buffalo Bandits, and the best concerts, ice shows, family and sporting events, entertaining audiences of all ages. The facility holds approximately 18,500 seats. Sportservice at the KeyBank Center is the premier foodservice provider. We are working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.
Experience the thrill of the game by providing a positive guest experience to thousands of Sabres fans each game. As a cook, you have the opportunity to provide thousands of hungry hockey fans with the perfect food choices to supplement their game day experience. Our associates represent Delaware North Sportservice and the exceptional guest service that we promise and deliver. We are seeking enthusiastic associate's eager to learn - no previous experience needed.
This position is part time and seasonal, including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Scheduling is event-driven. This position is ideal for anyone looking to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
Why work for us?
- Experience the game day excitement at the KeyBank Center!
- Work with your friends - Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
- Meals provided
- Discounted parking at Coca-Cola Field ramp
- Union benefits include Health & Welfare and Pension fund, as well as attendance based hockey bonus
- Located conveniently on a public transportation route
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Majority evening hours makes for a perfect second job
- Seasonal position ideal for college students
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
Help sports fans create memorable moments. Apply today!