Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by J A Watts Inc
This role is responsible for providing a wide-range of general administrative and executive support to the entire corporate office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary receptionist by receiving incoming calls and emails; taking messages, responding appropriately and routing correspondence to the appropriate executive or staff member.
- Act as the point of contact between the business Partners, leadership team executives, and internal/external parties. Greet, direct, and assist visitors.
- Provide executive support to the President including; managing an active calendar, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence and meeting notes; arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Develop and maintain record retention policy and electronic storage for the corporate office and departments. Coordinate document destruction when necessary and organize office storage space.
- Maintain office equipment by managing keys, monitoring equipment operation, coordinating preventive maintenance and repairs, ordering replacement supplies, and setting up new employee workstations.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail. Coordinate all outgoing mail and special deliveries.
- Order, stock, and distribute office supplies and stationary.
- Maintain general office tidiness and decor; ensure kitchen is clean and stocked, arrange holiday decorations, and related office modifications when applicable.
- Serve as the primary contact with building management; issue and collect employee building and office keys, and corporate parking passes and resolve day to day facilities issues.
- Maintain administrative records such as company memberships, contact lists, and company business cards.
- Schedule, plan, and coordinate activities such as corporate events, office meetings, catering for meetings, and team building events for corporate office
- Provide administrative and project support to the Marketing, Human Resources, and Accounting departments as requested.
- Balance conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines.
- Perform other related duties as may be required and assigned.
- Associate degree, bachelors degree preferred, significant related experience considered.
- 3+ years of administrative support or related experience, with experience providing executive level support.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated knowledge of office management practices and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- Highly proficient with office management systems and MS Office and Office 365.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance options for employee and family. Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options available.
- Company-provided group life, short and long-term disability, and voluntary life options.
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Professional development and tuition assistance.
- Company sponsored social events.
Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest