Product Marketing Manager
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by MI WINDOWS AND DOORS
This position is responsible for profitably growing MIs replacement window sales through the development, implementation, and administration of new marketing programs, new product development, and industry-leading sales tools. This position is responsible for supporting all replacement window and door product lines by creating value for, and providing support to, MIs replacement window sales and installation network. Other responsibilities include managing the new product development process for existing and adjacent markets by working with the Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Formulate and execute plans to profitably grow existing product lines and launch new products.
- Set the strategic vision for product lines and build/maintain product roadmaps.
- Conduct customer VOCs and sales calls to ascertain product and market needs.
- Develop market segment-specific strategies.
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking.
- Conduct sales trend analysis and participate in monthly S&OP and sales performance reviews.
- With Pricing Manager, determine market price constraints and develop profitable pricing strategy.
- Oversee and enhance training program for sales persons and installers to increase knowledge and comfort with MI replacement products.
- In conjunction with Marketing, develop promotional materials, demonstrations, and presentations related to MIs replacement window and door product offering.
- Ensure accuracy of technical documentation (i.e. Product Specifications, Test Reports, etc.)
- Present information to inside and outside groups regarding the product lines, promotional programs, product offerings, and project status.
- Performs other duties as required or directed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is highly preferred; Equivalent experience (5+ years) in residential remodeling/window industry will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of marketing techniques and tools.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a high growth environment.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge in the building materials industry preferred.
- Prior experience in a sales or marketing leadership role required.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Gratz, PA area.