Cabinet Delivery Driver
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Kitchen Magic, Inc
Kitchen Magic is looking for a self-directed, reliable individual to join our growing field team in Massachusetts. The Cabinet Delivery Driver will assist our installers by making job deliveries, organizing, and maintaining inventory stock at our facility in Marlborough, Massachusetts. The Cabinet Delivery Driver will also assist our Field Marketing Team with home shows setups/breakdowns in Marlborough, Massachusetts. The Cabinet Delivery Driver will support the field staff while learning the basics of cabinet installation. As the Cabinet Delivery Driver, you will project a positive and professional image of Kitchen Magic in the field and communicate effectively with the Corporate Office. Company Vehicle will be provided.
- Highly organized, self-driven, customer focused individual with strong communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Use of hand tools and willingness to learn the basics of carpentry.
WHO ARE WE?
As the #1 Kitchen Remodeling Company Nationwide and the largest in the Northeast, Kitchen Magic is committed to our close-knit culture of employees. That's because we have been a family-owned and operated company since our start in 1979, and know that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy too. We are not just tooting our own horns. We have received The Morning Call: Lehigh Valley's Top Workplaces award for the past 6 years in a row!
ARE YOU "GNOME MATERIAL"?
Gnomes are not just our company mascot; they represent the core of who we are…artisans-masters of our craft in every aspect of what we do. Kitchen Magic is a company that embraces creativity, thrives on new ideas and is always looking to push the limits of what can be achieved in our industry. We challenge ourselves every day, and together, we embrace change and challenges. And we still have fun along the way-both during work and after!
Who You Are…
- You're a positive team-player. You are solution-oriented and understand that excellent communication and collaboration across all areas of the company is required to be successful.
- You don't fear change.
- You're a time management master. You can organize and manage priorities in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment.
- You can be detail-oriented, without losing the bigger picture.
- You're an excellent analytical and critical thinker, but aren't afraid to ask questions.
- You believe in the power of fearless feedback. You welcome and can receive constructive criticism with humility, as well as have the courage to respectfully offer the same in return. You take ownership and learn from your mistakes.
- You aren't intimidated to learn on your own. In fact, you crave learning! We're all about learning new methods of communicating our brand and products.
Kitchen Magic provides a competitive salary, benefits and 401k.
Kitchen Magic is an equal opportunity employer. PM17
Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States
Roto-Rooter Services Company
Roto-Rooter Services Company
Supplemental Health Care
UNITED MEDICAL SYSTEMS