Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by ENJOY LIFE NATURAL BRANDS LLC
Enjoy Life Foods is the #1 packaged food brand in the North American Free-From category and we are seeking a motivated, passionate, and hard-working team members to make an immediate contribution to the company as it continues to grow.
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler will be responsible for planning and scheduling all maintenance activities for the existing equipment and facilities. The Planner/Scheduler will maintain the PM and Work Order program as well as the parts storeroom inventory using the provided CMMS. This position will include providing key performance indicator reports for the department.
This position plays a leadership role in the establishment/management of proactive preventative maintenance / reliability strategies in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment. The Maintenance/Planner Scheduler will also act as a leader & coach within the maintenance department, including developing and delivering specific skills training to operational and maintenance personnel.
This role involves conducting cycle counts, spare part and repairable management, and inventory system maintenance to support availability of spare parts for major equipment under the direction of the Maintenance Manager. The individual must be highly motivated, willing to perform inventory management, reconciliation of spare parts discrepancies, research technical manuals and replacement parts, and hands-on support to maintenance involving availability of equipment and replacement parts for electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Perform duties in a safe manner, utilizing all safety equipment, and successfully completes all safety certification requirements.
- Works with Maintenance Manager to develop, coordinate, and conduct technical reliability studies and evaluations to maintain reliability of equipment.
- Manages PM/PdM maintenance planning of all machinery and equipment
- Maintains history on all equipment parts costs and man-hour costs in the plant utilizing current CMMS.
- Schedules preventive maintenance on all equipment in the plant and surrounding areas and maintains accurate records of work done.
- Analyze maintenance and operating methods, as well as equipment failures including root cause analysis and implement practices to cost effectively improve on stream equipment reliability.
- Contact outside vendors and contractors to determine cost and availability of components and or work when needed.
- Train employees in the value of maintenance reliability and actions required to increase operational effectiveness
- Uses statistical methods to analyze equipment performance and failure data to determine the need for adjustments in Equipment Maintenance Plans (EMP), design or operation, and MRO spare parts management
- Assists the Maintenance Manager in periodic analysis of cost trends with recommendations for continual improvement.
- Support and comply with all food safety, quality, and legality requirements
- May perform reasonably similar or related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be dedicated and self-motivated.
- Must possess superior interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Must have mechanical and electrical aptitude to efficiently assign work and audit for effectiveness.
- Ability to understand, follow, and provide detailed oral and written work instructions.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and prioritize effective.
- Familiarity with GMP, FDA, and OSHA regulations
- Proficient in CMMS with a grasp of financial factors in maintenance.
- Willing and able to spend time in plant areas (i.e. walk long distances, stand, climb stairs and ladders and move through close spaces) to understand and audit the process.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as equipment diagrams, electrical schematics, SOPs, etc.
- Able to understand and comply with plant GMP and personnel safety practice requirements
- Able to work towards specific goals and objectives with limited daily oversight.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office and platform production programs.
- Understanding of production processes & technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs. and push/pull up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to meet all other physical requirements of work in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work across day parts (nights, weekends, holidays and extended hours) as required.
About Enjoy Life Foods:
Enjoy Life Foods is an 18-year company founded with the goal to create great-tasting, allergy-friendly foods the world trusts and loves. They feature a robust portfolio of Certified Gluten Free and Non-GMO Project Verified products that are free-from 14 common allergens wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, and crustaceans. The Enjoy Life line includes cookies, snack bars, chocolate bars, baking chocolate, baking mixes, seed and fruit mixes, protein bites and lentil chips, all available in natural and conventional grocers and mass retailers throughout the United States and Canada.
Enjoy Life Foods is seeking a motivated, passionate, and goal-oriented individual to make an immediate contribution to the company as it grows its brand presence in the market and exponentially increases its revenues.
For those individuals who are looking to find or further develop a career in food business, no better opportunity exists than being a member of the team at one of the fastest-growing and mission-oriented brands in the natural foods category. We are looking for the best of the best, and someone who can make immediate noteworthy contributions that will catapult our business to the next level.
Enjoy Life Natural Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or applicable state law.
Disability Accommodation for Application: Enjoy Life Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. If you need an accommodation due to a disability to use our online system to apply for a position at Enjoy Life Foods, please send us an email at .
Enjoy Life Foods