Quality Assurance Officer
Posted on Mar 9, 2019 by Uncle Buck Finance
The purpose of this role is to support the Quality Assurance Programme completing call listening and email audits, reporting to the Compliance Manager. The successful candidate will ensure compliance is maintained at customer facing level and that employees are complying with internal policies and procedures designed to support the business's process and meet regulatory requirements. This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking for an entry point into the Compliance and Quality Assurance sector.
- Quality Management programme, ensuring that call listening and email audits are carried out within timescales, findings are recorded, needs identified and fed back to the Compliance Manager.
- Assist in the development of speech analytics scorecard to highlight areas of non-compliance
- Analyse gaps and trends in agent's performance, liaising with the Compliance Manager to help identify and assess training and development needs.
- Auditing includes monitoring and reporting for individual employee adherence to company and client quality goals, business rules and regulations, and ensuring that customer facing employees follow established call handling protocols, have documented calls correctly, and have escalated calls appropriately as required.
- The Quality Assurance Officer updates the tracking database with audit results, providing reports to Learning & Development and Operations leadership in support of the business' organisational goal of ensuring continual improvement in Operations efficiency and TCF objectives are met
- Work alongside other departments to ensure quality performance trends and continuous improvement actions are properly communicated
- Identify any improvement required regarding call and email standards, processes, procedures including and involving training and compliance
- Provide good and balanced feedback and recommendations for change to the Compliance Manager
- Manage communication effectively at all levels
- Timely completion of the monthly Quality Assurance Summary
- Time and priority workload management
- Add hoc tasks as allocated by the Compliance Manager
- Excellent communication and attention to detail, including strong written and grammatical skills
- Understanding of FCA and ICO regulations/Compliance or a willingness to learn
- Ability to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines
- Organised and structured approach to your work
- Ability to analyse and interpret text into plain, simple language
- Previous experience within the consumer finance industry advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority and other regulatory bodies
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, such as Excel or Word
- Reporting to: Compliance Manager
- Job Title: Maternity Cover
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00 hours