Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Back To Work Physical Therapy
This is a highly responsible professional health care and management position requiring a high level of managerial skill, quality, productivity and leadership. The individual holding this position is responsible for operation of the clinical services division of Back To Work Physical Therapy. The Clinical Director (CD) will be accountable for patient care, timely documentation and appropriate billing.
Duties and Responsibilities: • Oversees physical therapists in conducting physical therapy evaluations on each patient and the devising of a plan of care based on the objective, functional and subjective findings of the evaluation. Evaluation findings, assessment, and plan of care (plan, frequency, duration, and goals) are documented in accord with company policies, standards and regulations.
• Provides, coordinates, and directly supervises the administration of physical modalities and techniques utilized in physical therapy as indicated by the established plan of care. Changes are made in the plan of care by the physical therapist as dictated by the patient's condition and response to care.
• Accurate documentation of physical therapy care rendered to the patient for each treatment. This includes documentation of the therapist's professional assessment, patient's response to treatment, and objective/subjective changes as a result of the treatment rendered. It includes initial evaluation reports, treatment notes, progress reports and discharge reports and may include additional reports as required by other referring physicians and other agencies.
• Ensures that all clinicians adhere to documentation policies and regulations while maintaining a high level of service and delivery of care.
• Provides a work environment that fosters clinician development and growth.
• Responsible for appropriate billed charges all clinical services rendered.
• Handles customer service issues of the clinic and reports issues and disposition to CEO as appropriate.
• Complies with all regulations and codes, which govern the practice of physical therapy.
• Communicates with referral sources (liaison with Marketing Director) as needed to coordinate patient's care.
• Compiles and interprets key performance indicators. Develops and implements strategies to improve performance.
• Responsible for conducting in-services to his/her peers in the company.
• Participates in training to improve business skills such as communication, administration, leadership, sales and finance.
• Manages the schedule of the staff of the clinic liaison with Admin Manager.
• Motivates, leads, encourages and sets the example to have the clinical staff attain the productivity targets.
• Oversees the maintenance of all clinic facilities and equipment.
• Ensures clinic and staff adherence to corporate compliance and OSHA regulations.
• Performs an annual inspection of all clinical equipment in all Back To Work Physical Therapy locations for the purpose of determining the adequacy of the equipment to meet Back To Work Physical Therapy's high clinical quality expectations. Reports deficiencies and recommendations to the Owner.
• Manages the operations of the Clinical Service Division and the staff in accord with company policies and procedures.
• Participates in regular meetings with Senior Staff and Owner as required.
• Holds regular staff meetings with clinical professionals and administrative staff in conjunction with Administrative Manager once per week.
• Coordinates staffing for all locations in liaison with Admin Manager.
• Participates in the interview process of staff PT's, PTA's, PT Aides being considered for hire.
• Prepares and submits reports as required by executives of the company.
• Coordinates activities with Administrative Manager in the areas of billing, quality assurance, compliance, and human resources.
• Responsible for the training of the clinical professionals in conjunction with the Admin manager.
Minimum Training and Experience: 1. Graduate of an APTA accredited physical therapy and licensed as a physical therapist or physical 2. 3 years of clinical experience. 3. OCS or SCS, Certified in Manual Therapy, DPT (preferred), IMT trained (preferred) 4. >2 years of management and/or leadership experience required.
Other Attributes 1. High communications skills 2. Good business and people judgment 3. Passion to help others succeed 4. Enjoys meeting referral sources 5. Strong presentation skills 6. Strong problem solving or strategic planning skills 7. Very good at organizing thoughts and idea. 8. Able to handle complexity and multitask. 9. Experience at managing or leading peo
Ardor Health Solutions
Ardor Health Solutions
Ardor Health Solutions