Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Functional Pathways
Functional Pathways is currently hiring at Woodview in South Boston, VA for a Full-time Physical Therapist
- Must have a Associates Degree from an accredited Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant program.
- Active state license required.
- Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as established by the state and national board associations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies and procedures, clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines.
- Active CPR certification.
- Annual physical and TB skin test required.
*Please be aware this is a job summary, not an all-inclusive listing of the tasks and duties for this position. Employment decisions and actions will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender, disability or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law or regulation, except where any one of these is a bona fide occupational qualification. We will give full consideration to the employment of any person who is qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the work for which application is made.
This employer participates in E-Verify Este empleador participa en E-Verify.
Aureus Medical Group
Ardor Health Solutions