Accounting / administration
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by TheLasiterGroup
Our client is an established HVAC firm in Indianapolis seeking a self-motivated team player with an accounting background.
· Reviewing accounts payable and generating check runs.
· Preparing monthly WIP for PM review and reconciliation.
· Tax payments - Property, sales & use and payroll.
· Working with accounting partners to make entries as needed.
· Detailed focus on accounting for construction jobs & service work orders
· Working from estimating spreadsheet or customer calls to setup job or work order in Foundation Software.
· Preparing monthly P&L statement.
· Entering and reconciling accounts payable.
· Understanding payroll and union benefits. Entered by others.
· Working from reviewed work tickets to generate invoices per customer guidelines. Some may be tax exempt, AIA, or to a specific format.
· Reviewing past due accounts and sending statements.
· Construction / construction related experience a plus.
· Payroll knowledge is a must but won't be sending out checks.
· Needs to be able to work independently but also be a team player.
· Hours are 7 to 4 PM.
· Must have at least 7 years of accounting experience.
About the Company
We are a service provider seeking to provide answers to questions being asked by today's businesses.
We provide analysis and recommendations.
When we can't provide the experience, we assist them in locating the appropriate resources and personnel.