Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments-Full Time Local Candidate
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Nurse Practitioner
We are currently looking for Board Certified NursePractitioner who are interested in a FULL-TIME JOB conducting Health RiskAssessments on Medicare Advantage members. Qualified candidates will receivea company provided auto, competitive salary-RVU Bonus, full healthbenefits, 401k, PTO, paid training, autonomy & work life balance! NEWGRADS CONSIDERED!
Perform in-home wellness assessments with Medicare recipients topinpoint any gaps in care. Assessments cover prior medical history,present history and medication review. Educate members on chronic healthconditions, medications, preventative screenings/tests and lifestyleconcerns.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner -Health RiskAssessments
- Conductcomprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active andchronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental andsocial needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vitalsigns, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physicalexamination.
- Educate andcounsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessmentand screening procedures.
- Makerecommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physiciansthrough documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments
- BSN &Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Availability tocommit to a full-time job.
- BoardCertification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experiencedealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level ofacuity.