Motorcoach Operator - $5000 Sign On Bonus!
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Kerrville Bus Company
Kerrville Bus Company, a subsidiary of Coach USA, Inc., has new and exciting career opportunities for Motorcoach Drivers.
We are looking for outgoing dependable, personable individuals who have what it takes to make Coach USA the #1 customer service transportation company. At Coach USA, our drivers are respected and known for their outstanding commitment to safety and superior customer service skills.
It s all about the Journey
As a transportation company, we recognize our job is all about the journey. We enjoy being able to participate in the trip with our passengers especially since our drivers are essential to our exceptional reputation and success. Whether it is the individual passenger going to work or a group of passengers going on an adventure of a lifetime, we want drivers who will play a significant role in peoples lives.
If you are ready to make customer safety and satisfaction your number one priority join our team! Our drivers get the most mileage with
- Paid training for CDL and permit holders
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Full-time employment available
- Competitive salary & wage increases
- $14.50 per hour, first year earning potential of $35,000 to $40,000
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k Retirement plan with contributions
- Direct Deposit
- Paid vacation/holidays and sick days
- No history of DUI or Impaired Driving Violations in the last 7 years
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications
- Must pass Pre-employment drug test
- Must be willing to work varied schedules
Apply Now! Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.\"\"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel\"\"
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
Associated topics: fleet, fleet management, handler, management, manager, manager trainee, operations manager, service manager, technician, union