Marketing Intern, SMB Experience
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Indeed
As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeeds story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for a Marketing Intern to support SMB employers using Indeed to post a job. This person will work directly with multiple marketing managers that are aligned to key levers along the lifecycle journey of an employer. The main focus of this position is to help identify key opportunities across an employer's lifecycle, and assess current marketing strategies to determine where there are gaps.
Successful candidates will be seeking a degree in Marketing, Business or a related field, as well as experience in creating or assessing marketing campaigns. Strong candidates will have experience analyzing data to determine key trends or impact in a business.
- Assist in developing campaigns that align to the cutting-edge experience programs that inform and even delight our employers as they look for their next hire
- Analyze current email programs, direct mail, retargeting, and other marketing strategies to inform how we help employers hire on Indeed
- Identify opportunities for new marketing tactics.
- Conduct and compile research of SMBs and use this research to inform marketing strategy.
- Basic understanding of key SMB behaviors, with knowledge on the industry and competitors.
- Currently in the third year of a full-time BA/BS degree program, graduating in May of 2020
- Ability to complete an 11 week program beginning May or June 2019.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- You're a self-starter. You can independently manage deadlines and tasks.
- You're an excellent communicator. You write well and you speak eloquently. You appreciate simple, direct language. You're confident in your ability to write for any medium.
- You're collaborative. You're a team player and a great listener. You influence others through insights, facts and new information.
- You love to learn and you learn quickly. You're comfortable doing things for the first time. You can talk to anyone about anything, even if you're unfamiliar with the subject matter.
- You are curious. You're fascinated by data, research, and user behavior. You ask questions to make connections and build more effective programs.
- Have existing knowledge of SQL or Python and experience in analyzing data through these programs.
- You're comfortable with analyzing data, and have experience making inferences and suggestions on marketing strategy based on what you're seeing.
- You're brimming with ideas for innovative marketing programs. You've seen examples of best-in-class content that inspire you.
- You have an interest in taking on business problems and forming solutions based on research and data analysis.
- You're passionate about Indeed's core mission, and drive to also help employers make the best possible hires.
View our bounty of perks: 
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: